The card base is plain white, over which I glued pieces cut from a beautiful rainbow-with-silver stock, and a finer embossed aqua paper.
The finished size of the card is 4-1/4 x 5 inches, just a little smaller than an A2 size. I used the following cartridges: Fabulous Finds, Sweethearts and Stretch Your Imagination.
The charming little luggage-tag flower dangles from a grosgrain ribbon
- Adorable frames can be cut from Stretch Your Imagination.
- It IS possible to print from your computer directly onto a cut shaped frame. Just takes time. (I'd be happy to give details to anyone who wants to know how.)
- Don't bother fussing with Design Studio unless you are actually going to weld things together.
- When the paper is beautiful, don't over-embellish.
- If using thinner paper on top of cardstock, do not use a wet glue. (The girl at Michael's was wrong about Scotch glue being good for this.) Sadly, I had to throw out an entire card because it went soggy, then dried wrinkly. Lesson learned.
This pic shows the silver on the card better.