In looking around blogland and seeing some lovely sites, I realize that certain kinds of style catch my eye. I have decided to create an award for the special sites which, in my opinion, have it ALL together. Not only are their projects great, but the blog owner has taken the time to make sure the overall blog design is good. This includes spelling, layout, color scheme, titling and pictures. Here is the award.
I will be on the lookout for more award recipients in the future. If your blog (or someone else's) is excellent, please let me know. I will also be creating more awards, specific to certain kinds of achievements. I'd love to hear from you. Brag a little about your blog, or congratulate someone's blog that's deserving of an award!
Rules of Award Acceptance
- Right-click on the award and save it to your desktop for use when you add it to your blog.
- Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give ONE reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?
- On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself. Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.
I have kept the requirements few and simple so that people will not feel it is a chore to accept the award. It is meant to be fun and encouraging! But since there are only five recipients each time, select them thoughtfully and carefully.
A Thing of Beauty ~ Award
And now, here is my list of FIVE recipients for this special award. In no particular order, they are:
- Up Late 2 Create! Tereesa always has a delightful colour scheme.
- Daily Grace Creations Donna and Peggy always have a lot of fun going on at their site.
- Paperie Petals A very clean and attractive looking blog.
- Selma's Stamping Corner A lovely site and beautiful cards.
- Yvonne's Great cards and other lovely paper crafts.
Five Things About Me
- I only like antiques if they are pretty; not all beat up and scruffy. Hate the grunge look.
- I play piano and sing.
- Another favourite thing of mine is writing poetry, verses, song lyrics.
- I'd like my garden to be bigger and have the beautiful roses I used to be able to grow.
- What I love about cardmaking is that my mind can wander into another world where there are no worries; only flowers, birds, music and creativity. I always think about the special person I am creating each card for, and that makes me happy.