A masculine card with a vintage feel. Colours are muted and the "painted wood" designer paper really looks like the paint is peeling off.
I created a special sentiment to go along with the theme of the vintage paper. I first designed it in PhotoShop, then uploaded it into Cricut Design Space. This gave me an image to upload in Design Space to print then cut.
About the Card
- Size: 5x7" muted aqua base
- Front: 2 finished panels
- 1 woodgrain paper, matted with chocolate brown;
- 1 designer birthday paper matted with chocolate brown
- vintage truck, cut from smooth rustic/vintage navy cardstock
- truck mounted on corrugated piece (from a cookie package)
Prepare the verse in Word, print on cream coloured cardstock.
Cut a frame to lay OVER that page, rather than wasting designer paper by laying a large piece underneath the verse page.
I made my frame in Design space by creating 2 boxes, and "splicing" them to remove the centre piece. This leaves a nice frame without waste.
I love to read your comments and reactions. Click to choose your reaction below the post or leave me a comment.